Long, thin bronze blade with wooden handle. Inscribed with cartouches. Part of the foundation deposit of Hatshepsut.
From the tomb of Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings. 1904: excavated by Theodore M. Davis; awarded to Theodore M. Davis in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; given to the MFA by Theodore M. Davis, July 6, 1905.
Gift of Theodore M. Davis