Tray with piece of copper, pierced with nine holes, set into the center of the tray. In center of bottom are four small dowel holes for fastening the tray to a stand.
From Deir el-Bersha, Egypt, tomb 10, pit A. 1915: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition, May 2, 1915; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt; 1921: received by MFA.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition