Mirror separated from cover (RES.08.32c.2). On the underside of the mirror, raised concentric rings. Crusty green patina.
By 1896-1898: with Edward Perry Warren (according to Warren's records: From Baron Hirsch's estate [?] through a dealer. Bought probably between 1896 and 1898. Originally from Corinth.); 1908: gift of Edward Perry Warren to MFA; accessioned 1910 .
Gift of Edward Perry Warren
Greek, Late Classical Period, 340–330 B.C.
Place of Manufacture
Corinth, Corinthia, Greece
Greek, Etruscan, & Roman Bronzes (MFA), no. 369; Sculpture in Stone and Bronze (MFA), p. 123 (additional published references).
Diameter: 17.5 cm (6 7/8 in.)
Medium or Technique