The handle-shaft of this mirror is decorated with a braid pattern topped with a stylized emblem of the goddess Hathor, flanked by two uraei.
From Kerma, K III, sacrificial corridor. 1914: excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Sudan. (Accession date: March 1, 1920)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition