Wheel-made, open lamp, with incurved sides and a flattened rim. A central tube possibly rises level with the rim. Nozzle missing. Black stripes encircle top. Black glaze inside and out.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: 1886).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription