A lamp in squarish form, rounded at rear, with two short round-ended nozzles. Handle missing. Flattened base, sloping sides, flattened rim, small circular concave disc surrounded by a ridge. Plain disc with small central filling-hole. No decoration. Rude work.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: 1886).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription