Dark reddish-brown, round with long spout, small lug handles at sides, incised Greek key decoration on shoulder, raised ring base, broken center opening, hole in side.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: 1886).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription