Black granite with rim in separate piece: cover missing. Base cut in form of a square stand with low legs at corners.
From Naga el-Deir, N 12 / 33. 1912: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt. (Accession Date: December 5, 1912)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition