Pear-shaped body; short tubular neck; broad funnel mouth; handle from upper body to rim. Single coil applied to base of the neck; multiple coils around the lower part of the mouth. Bluish-green glass. Intact.
According to the MFA Register of Glass this is one of 43 pieces from the vicinity of Tyre in Phoenicia, brought to this country by Michel Farah and acquired by the MFA, January 3, 1893, for $ 800.00 (this amount is the total price for MFA 93.10-93.52)
Museum purchase with funds donated by contribution, and Everett Fund