Rectangular faience votive tablet, greenish-blue glaze; inscribed on one side only.
From Nubia, Nuri. 1920: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the EEF in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over. Findspot Information: Found under N.W. corner of Pyramid XXIV at Nuri, the tomb of Queen Nasalsa, November 1916.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition