Part of an incised cartouche remains on this fragmentary lid from a cosmetic jar. Traces of blue/green glaze remain.
From Nubia, Kerma, K1600 C4. 1920: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the EEF in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over. Findspot Information: From Kerma, January 1914.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition