This cylindrical faience beaker, made of pale blue glazed faience, served as a foundation offering in the pyramid of king Aspelta. It is inscribed with the king's name.
From Nuri, pyramid 24 (tomb of Queen Nasalsa), SW foundation deposit. 1918: excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Sudan. (Accession date: March 1, 1920)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition