Alabaster rectangular votive tablet; inscriptions on one side, first inked and then incised.
From Nubia, Nuri. 1920: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the EEF in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over. Findspot Information: Found under the N. W. corner of Pyramid XXIV at Nuri, the Tomb of Queen Nasalsa.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition