Terracotta head of a woman wearing earrings, with a late Antonine or Severan hairstyle. The back of the figure is smooth. The details are worn.
From Naukratis, Temple of Aphrodite. 1887: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession Date: January 1, 1888)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription