Elliptical; surface corroded and much incrusted; one ring broken.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar), House 20. 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting. (Accession Date: March 1, 1885)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription