Blue glazed quartz statuette of a lion. The body is raised on the front legs. The back of the statuette is missing. The surface is polished. Details are incised, but worn. One fragment with number joins on left front leg.
From Kerma, tumulus K III, comp. 4/3. December 1913: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; awarded to the MFA by the Egyptian government.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition