Two fragments; painted in red, green, orange, white and black; borders of red and green triangles. From Denderah.
From Dendara. 1898: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; presented to the MFA at the general meeting of the EEF. (Accession Date: November 1, 1898)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription