Two fragments of a handle. Bone, discolored a yellow brown; cylindrical with a concave ring at end.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar), the house of the ring. 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting. (Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription