Ninety-four pieces of red, blue, and white glass.
From Dendara, catacombs of sacred animals, found in a jar of Roman date. 1898: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; presented to the MFA at the general meeting of the EEF. (Accession Date: November 1, 1898)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription