Fragmentary plaque of two boar's head medallions. There is a running loop with two rosettes, surmounted by Fleur de lis. It is made of stucco. It is in bad condition. It is backed with plaster.
1936, excavated at Rayy (Chal Turkhan, in present-day Iran), by the University Museum-M.F.A. Persian Expedition; 1939, assigned to the MFA as part of the division of excavated objects. (Accession Date: January 12, 1939)
University Museum—M. F. A. Persian Expedition