Fragment from nearly life-size head of a male figulre, possibly a deity; proper right half only; proper left half (1979.42) acquired and joined.
From Karnak: 1859: collected by Mrs. J. H. Wells; 1879: purchased by the Peabody Museum, Harvard University (Peabody Museum No. 19886); 1937 & 1944: acquired by the MFA through exchange by V/T January 21, 1937 and V/C January 7, 1944 with Peabody Museum, Harvard University. (Accession Date: January 7, 1944)
By exchange with the Peabody Museum, Harvard