Fragment of a statuette. Light brown unglazed clay. Irregular fracture and contour. Two pieces which have been mended. Breast and left arm of a female figure. Bands around shoulders and waist caught between breasts by a rosette.
From Naukratis, Temple of Hera. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription