Limestone fragment from the chapel of Mertiotes; edge of the wall. Fragment with two dressed surfaces. Incised relief on one side, blue pigment on both sides.
From Giza, chapel of Mertiotes, G 7650 a. 1929: Excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition