Fragment of a vessel with a blue-green glaze and with relief decoration of water birds standing in papyrus swamp. Irregular broken edges.
By 1909: purchased in Egypt by Joseph Lindon Smith; 1909: on loan to the MFA; 1911: purchased by the MFA through funds provided by Mary S. Ames. (Accession date: August 3, 1911.)
Gift of Miss Mary S. Ames