One side has white ground with rings of light red and pale brown; other side has raised circular disc; covered with lotus pattern, and borders. Beyond, part of an ibex.
From Naukratis. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription