Greenish glaze much worn, hieroglyphs incised, which read - "Ra, strong in Truth, Beloved of Amen".
From Egypt, Tell el-Yahudiya. January 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at the third general meeting of the EEF. (Accession Date: March 1, 1885)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription
Egyptian, New Kingdom, Dynasty 20, reign of Ramesses III, 1184–1153 B.C.