Int.: part of a star pattern in center, surrounded by a border of stars and squares, separated by groups of four vertical lines. On either side of border, a broad red line with a narrow blue line upon it. Ext.: Red lines shading to brown.
From Naukratis, Temple of Hera. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription