Limestone fragment with two dressed surfaces from the chapel of Mertiotes. Raised relief of band and glyphs: bark with throne and above it a canal sign and a finely detailed fish. Remains of title cd mr w. Traces of blue pifment.
From Giza, chapel of Mertiotes, G 7650 a. 1929: Excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition