Large limestone fragment with one dressed surface from the chapel of Mertiotes. Raised relief: back of large foot and leg and hoof of calf or ox. Orange pigment.
From Giza, found in street G 7600, E of G 7650 (originally from G 7650 a). 1929: Excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition