This block is the top of a pilaster. It is executed in very high relief and has a vegetal motif. It likly came from an ecclesiastical context.
From Ihnasya el-Medina. 1903-1904: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; 1905, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: January 1, 1905)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription