Exterior has forepart of a lion with an open mouth, profile to right. In the field, rosettes. Zigzag on shoulder of lion. Interior, white.
From Naukratis, Temple of Hera. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription