Fragment of menat amulet (shaft portion) with surface decorated with incised geometric design.
From Dendara, animal catacombs. 1898: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; presented to the MFA at the general meeting of the EEF. (Accession Date: November 1, 1898)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription