Exterior has brown lines and portion of a star on white ground. Interior had maeander on rim below a portion of a frieze with ibex to right. In field, rosettes. Brown, yellow and red. Details incised.
From Naukratis, Temple of Hera. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription