Parts of two columns of hieroglyphs remain on this architectural fragment. They bear parts of the titulary of a king. Although the surface is badly worn, traces of color remain, indicating that the relief was once brightly painted.
From Dendara. 1898: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; presented to the MFA at the general meeting of the EEF. (Accession Date: November 1, 1898)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription