It is made of light brown limestone. It has parts of hieroglyphs in raised relief. The lines are well preserved.
From Tell Nabasha. 1886, excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; presented to the MFA at EEF fifth annual general meeting; sent over June 1, 1887. (Accession date: June 1, 1887)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription