Decoration in black with added red. Inside black with horizontal red lines; outside a wide black band with red lines on which is incised below, a pattern of running loops of dots crossed by verticle lines of dots.
From Naukratis, Temple of the Dioscuri. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription