Coarse, gritty yellow brown fabric; three finished edges: the fourth an irregular fracture; traces of purple glaze over white priming; hieroglyphs deeply incised; with no trace of filling.
From Palace of Ramesses III, Tel-el-Yahudiyeh. 1888: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; received by the MFA by subscription from the Egypt Exploration Fund.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription
Egyptian, New Kingdom, Dynasty 20, reign of Ramesses III, 1186–1070 B.C.