Unglazed; inside yellow and rough; exterior decorated with conventional scrolls, lotus flowers and buds in thin reddish brown on cream-white ground.
From Naukratis. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription