Fragment of a limestone block statue, preserving the proper right hand, holding a lettuce, with eight partial rows of inscription. The text identifies the owner as Djeddjehutyiufankh, the son of Ameneminet.
By 1909: purchased in Egypt by Joseph Lindon Smith; 1909: on loan to the MFA; 1911: purchased by the MFA through funds provided by Mary S. Ames. (Accession date: August 3, 1911.)
Gift of Miss Mary S. Ames