Faded blue-green faience beaker fragment. The shape is uneven. One side is more straight, while the other side is cylindrical. It is decorated with painted cartouches and inscriptions. The base is flat, and the rim is plain. The surface is worn.
From Sinai, the Temple of Sarabit el-Khadim. 1905: Egypt Exploration Fund Collection; 1905: Given by the Egypt Exploration Fund to the MFA.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription