On outer surface the hind quarters of an animal and rosettes, in a deep orange-red. Incised outlines.
From Naukratis, Temple of the Dioscuri. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription