Lower part of a large vase, showing rays and a band of dots, with red and blue lines above and below it. Interior brown, with red and blue (?) lines.
From Naukratis, Temple of Apollo. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: 1886).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription