Part of the rim of a largr krater or amphora. On top of the rim, wavy, diagonal lines. On outside, ivy leaves, not joined together.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: 1886).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription