Part of a round dish, with convex sides and a volute handle, perforated. On top, a band of dots and lines; on sides, a frieze of which only the wings of a bird is left. In the field, flowers.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: 1886).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription