Two large ivory pendant in the form of a fly with transverse hole through head for suspension, decayed and incomplete. b) located in Basment West, Ivory Cabinet, Shelf 6.
From Kerma, South Cemetery, tomb K 325 (debris). 1914: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; 1920: assigned to the MFA by the government of the Sudan. (Accession Date: March 1, 1920)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition