This ring, along with four others, came from a plundered tomb with no trace of the burial. It has an oval bezel with a multicolor, glass millifiore inlay featuring a floral motif. Cleaned by electrolysis, 1961.
From Meroe, Beg. W 454. February 1923: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Sudan.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition