This carved stone ring, in the style of a signet, has a plain bezel of blue glass. It was found in the thieves' debris. Published by Dunham as having been given to Khartoum.
From Meroe, Beg. W 453. February 1923: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Sudan.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition