Statuette of woman standing, mantle held extended by right hand. Long curls on neck. Slight traces of a red band around the neck. On a low molded circular base.
By 1887: Francis Amory Jr. Collection (according to MFA Register of Pottery and Porcelain: "Found at Tanagra, Boiotia at the depth of 3 1/2 m."); gift of Francis Amory Jr. to MFA, November 21, 1887
Gift of Francis Amory