Blue-green glaze; modeled in full relief; lower part and right wing missing. He wears a mantle behind held on right hip by his hand; a torch in left hand resting against shoulder; left wing spread.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over August 1886. (Accession Date: August 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription Art of the Ancient Mediterranean World (Nagoya/BMFA exhibition catalogue, 1999), cat. #154