Female head, hair in curls; ornament on right side of head; modeling much worn; broken below chin.
From excavations at Tarentum; purchased by Joseph B. Murdock in Tarentum in March 1896; loaned to MFA by J. B. Murdock, April 27,1898; March 1931: Inherited by his brother, Harold Murdock; gift to MFA from Harold Murdock in memory of his brother Rear-Admiral J. B. Murdock, September 3, 1931
Gift of Harold Murdock, in memory of his brother, Rear-Admiral J. B. Murdock